old ccca publications

I have a rather extensive collection of CCCA publications, including "The Classic Car" (one 1955 issue, several from the 60's/70's/80's). Also have numerous SoCal Region "Sidemount Mirror" from same eras as above. Most are in good to excellent condition, but are not bound. I have no use for them, and wonder if they have any value to the CCCA as historical material. I would be willing to donate them to the club for the cost of shipping, or sell them at a reasonable price to a club member. Please reply to this post if interested.

Hi Steve:

Did you talk to the current So Cal Region DIRECTOR ? He told me he is planning a monster "Region Anniversary" party for next year. Wouldn't that be a good time and place to display all this stuf..? Why not contact him and see what he thinks. When we moved the So Cal Region's offices out of our old Hollywood Blvd address that we had since the dawn of time, we did save a few issues of EVERYTHING - I do not recall who kept em. Maybe Bill Snyder has some ideas...if memory serves...he was there when we cleaned out Hollywood Blvd.

Pete Hartmann