Sign in to follow this  
B Jake Moran

1954 Century 2 door hardtop $24,500

Nice! Good to see the owner avoided the temptation to contrast colors above and below the side trim (sweepspear?). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, avgwarhawk said:

Nice 54! 

from 200 ft maybe   😉😊

since I see no BCA badges and I am 99.9 %  sure this isn't a forum members car.... and since I'm in a pissy mood today.........

"Total Restoration in mid 2000"s featuring all new chrome, new interior, new glass, rubber, seals etc. "  he says...     all that effort and $$$$$  but pretty obvious that getting it correct wasn't even a consideration.   Most things I see could be easily corrected but just imagine how much it would cost to remove those JC Whitney mirrors, weld the holes,  sand and paint at minimum the front fenders and put at minimum a set of Bob's repros on the doors.  I would email and ask for interior pictures but considering how close he came to original in the trunk, really not in the mood for seeing another Alibaba polyester felt upholstery job.  Anybody want to put money on that's what it is.

But it is pretty, one of my favorite colors fer fittty-fo. and come to think of it, fer sebemde-nine too.   Even though it is a somewhat scarce 2 DR Century, the asking is IMHO about double it's worth. That is unless it has about $8,000 worth of correct interior and the paint is still holding up and flawless.  Wha's your thoughts @B Jake Moran  (bet you never thought you'd hear that coming from me eh Jake)

Peace and luv my Buick brothas and sistas.... peace and luv

• Haha 1

I like the aluminum dryer vent hose for the fan intake and the crudely made fuel and vacuum tubing. Makes you wonder what else is part of a "total restoration"?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrEarl said:

from 200 ft maybe   😉😊

Wha's your thoughts @B Jake Moran  (bet you never thought you'd hear that coming from me eh Jake)

Peace and luv my Buick brothas and sistas.... peace and luv

Well - since I look at hundreds of Craigs List ads the 1st thought I had was why no photos of the interior.  I agree with you there, he likely went cheap and not SMS. 

My other thought was I would rather buy the one Pete Phillips is trying to sell.