Jump to content

1954 Chrysler N.Y temp sensor wanted

Recommended Posts

Do I understand that you need an electric sensor or are you looking for a mechanical type gauge? 54 Chrysler used both, some with an electrical switch in the intake manifold area that provided readings via wire feed to the dash gauge, some had the old bulb and tube connected to the dash gauge usually with a spiral wrap around the tubing. The mechanical type can be rebuilt. not so with the electrical.  I can not help you with either but maybe others can with this information. Good luck, Rob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...