Buick Heritage Alliance

26Willys

Has anyone ordered anything recently from the Buick Heritage Alliance? I ordered two manuals on July 28th and have yet to receive them. I tried several times emailing the contact listed on the BHA website but it is returned as undeliverable. I also emailed the BHA president last week. No response from him.

I was in touch with David Landow today. All open BHA orders have been printed and filled, and will ship via USPS tomorrow. David said the BHA endured weeks of web site technical problems for which they had difficulty resolving, which delayed orders, and he was out sick for a few weeks. All orders are filled. David and the BHA apologize for the delays, and they want to assure everyone that all orders going forward will be very quickly filled. The BHA appreciates everyone’s patience and indulgence with the delays. Any questions about your order can be sent directly to David at: DLandow@LandowCo.com  He will answer as quickly as he can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ben,

I appreciate both approaches, that is to keep irreplaceable original books as safe and clean as possible  (here I understand the concern of your friend you mentioned)  For workshop use you can always scan these original books and print as many sheets as you need and when you need. This is not so much effort in my view.

Josef

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:32 AM, pepcak said:

Ben,

I appreciate both approaches, that is to keep irreplaceable original books as safe and clean as possible  (here I understand the concern of your friend you mentioned)  For workshop use you can always scan these original books and print as many sheets as you need and when you need. This is not so much effort in my view.

Josef

Josef:

That is what I routinely do. Scan the pages and then keep in the garage.  Leif Holmberg had spent many hours scanning 1920s parts books. The last we heard he was offering them on a flash drive. Unfortunately I have not heard from him since last year. I know some of those manuals  because I sent many to him from Ebay sellers who would not ship to Sweden

• 2 weeks later...