mhocker

AACA Library list of 1000+ books for sale - FREE shipping on $50+ orders

With the help of volunteer Bruce Vaughn, the AACA Library has compiled a list of over 1,000 books for sale in the library reading room. These are books that are NOT available through our eBay store. You will find everything from marque-specific titles and decade-specific books to biographies and autobiographies. Bundle up to save money!

The List:

Click HERE to view the complete list.

If you are interested in finding specific titles, makes, authors, etc. you can search the document. To bring up the search bar, click on one of the fields. Then hold the "CTRL" plus "F" keys. To start, it's best to keep your searches general (ie: author's last name before first and last name). 

Condition:

Due to the amount of time involved, we did not include in-depth condition descriptions. The list does note whether or not the book has the original dust jacket (sometimes denoted as a "sleeve"). If you have questions about a specific book please let us know.

Shipping & Handling:

Media Mail - The default method for shipping books within the U.S. Prices are very reasonable, but shipping times can vary from a few days to a few weeks (over a month on very rare occasions). For time-sensitive orders, please consider USPS Priority Mail.

FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on all orders of $50 or more.

OR free pick-up at the library

First Class International - The default method for shipping books internationally. Weight limit is less than 4 lbs before being bumped up to Priority International. This can get pricey very fast.

More information:

Call: 717-534-2082

Email:  mhocker@aaca.org 

I just ordered three of them.

For potential buyers:  The books in the list appear

to be organized pretty much according to topic.

For example, "Ford" books are grouped together.

Knowing this may make it easier to find what you want.

This list has been updated! - Over 70 titles have been added to the list, a few of which are replacements for books that were out of stock.

Matt, I went to the AACA Library on Friday afternoon. during Hershey and purchased a 1958 Cadillac brochure. I was wondering if several brochures  that I saw are still available for purchase? 1932 Chrysler Six color folder, 1957 Plymouth Station Wagon folder,  1949 Buick Station Wagon folder. Thanks, as always, John Salemmo

@John S., thanks for ordering those remaining brochures. I saw your email and wanted to let you know that I'm glad to hear you received and enjoyed them!

• Like 1

I  wanted to  let  you  know , I  recieved  the  book  The  Checkered  Flag   and it  it  super, Thank   You very  much  Chuck  Moore

• Like 1