Parts needed 1935 Buick Model 46

CodeBlue

I am in need of some parts for my 1935 Buick Model 46

3 window coupe

I would like to restore this car.  I was told the front clip is the same on any Model 40 car but not sure. 

If in California or Nevada it would be great so I can pick them up. 

I need:

Deck lid, hinge, & handle

Tail lights

Front & Rear Bumpers

Everything between the front fenders. Grill, Surround, Radiator support

Hood

Headlights

A good set of door wood would be great to find. 

20190901_143611.jpg

20190901_143419.jpg

All series 40 front metal will be the same.

Very little hope of being able to find wood of the shelf

Going to put back in a straight 8?  Or hot rod?

The best source of pre war Buick parts is Dave Tacheny in Champlin, MN. He specializes in 1936-1941 Buick parts. He is old school:- no email. The best way to contact him is to call him between 4 and 7 pm Central at 763-427 3460. You can also write him a letter. His address is 11949 Oregon Ave N., Champlin, MN 55316. 

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/206688-dave-tachney/

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'll be having an extra taillight stantion and bezel with the license plate bracket. The bezel will need to be chromed and its missing the glass lenses for the license plate light. It was off of my 35 41 series trunk back sedan and it only had the one on the drivers side.My son bought me one for the passenger side but it's about an inch shorter in length. I then found another one the same length as the one he got for me for the drivers side but with the trunk back sedan I don't know if the license plate bracket will clear or not being a little shorter,hopefully it will do I'll have two of the same length.I'm waiting for him to get my running boards sand blasted so I can paint them and then put on my rear fenders. Then I can tell which one to use. I wish I had more parts for you.Did you see the 35 convertible for sale in California?Sounded like he was going to give it to a good home,too bad I'm in Florida.Greg. Good luck.

Edited by Buick35
Spelling (see edit history)

CodeBlue, here is a bumper and bumper support listed on ebay for a `34 40 series(should be the same as `35 40 series). Seller states in the bumper ad that he has some left-over parts and to contact him..

274000407127 bumper re-chromed

274000407100 bumper support(front)
 Seller states bumper and support fits front or rear(I`m not sure about that).. Also states both items are remanufactured..
Edited by pont35cpe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:06 PM, Buick35 said:

I'll be having an extra taillight stantion and bezel with the license plate bracket. The bezel will need to be chromed and its missing the glass lenses for the license plate light. It was off of my 35 41 series trunk back sedan and it only had the one on the drivers side.My son bought me one for the passenger side but it's about an inch shorter in length. I then found another one the same length as the one he got for me for the drivers side but with the trunk back sedan I don't know if the license plate bracket will clear or not being a little shorter,hopefully it will do I'll have two of the same length.I'm waiting for him to get my running boards sand blasted so I can paint them and then put on my rear fenders. Then I can tell which one to use. I wish I had more parts for you.Did you see the 35 convertible for sale in California?Sounded like he was going to give it to a good home,too bad I'm in Florida.Greg. Good luck.

let me know . I did not see the convertible I will check it out.