Jump to content

Unidentified parts

Recommended Posts

Small cap may be from an aftermarket "Appliance" brand aluminum "mag" wheel,

bigger ones may be for a larger size trailer wheel rather than a truch, since the stylized "S" on the cap doesnt seem to relate to a particular truck brand in my (somewhat diminished?) recollection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lostviking said:

Valve covers look like BB Mopar.

I agree, The dents on one end must be to clear a booster or possibly AC.


Or they were crashed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.267b03d4fb14645f213263632f99fc56.pngThe small center cap is from an Ansen wheel. Aftermarket wheels sold in the late 60's. I think :)  They were THE wheels to have.


We called them "Ansen's" (really Appliance) and the other wheels were the Cragar's, they were kind of less expensive if I remember correctly.


The other two pictured are "Dynamic Precision" brand. I found that while looking for the pic of the Ansen.



Edited by Locomobile (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...