Wanted 29 - 32 Plymouth Windshield crank assembly

30dodgedd6

Hello 

I am looking the windshield crank assembly for a 28- 32. The windshield rolls up and down. Please send picture and price if you have one. Also do you have picture of the interior trim around the windshield. What were the interior A pillars made of wood or steel? Was there a window channel on the sides like a door has? Thank you! 

Would yours be like the ones that Fisher used.  If so there are several people who have kits (gears) "Bob's Automobilia" and some who sell reconditioned ones. 

Fisher004.jpg

Fisher005.jpg

I have three windshield regulator assemblies from three totally different cars.  All are the same as far as I can tell.  When the regulator board is mounted in the car the big gear is on the inside on all of them.  I have never seen one that was any different.  Illustration 237 is looking from the front of the car and 238 is looking from the inside.

Bob's only has one kit in stock.  It is for a handle that is held on with a clip $325.00.

wg-291.jpg

I placed the two big gears on the outside of mine pictured and the pins measure just inside the windshield bracket. Which is about the same as pictured for the 27-28. The two gears would have to swing opposite of each other to work. Mine pictured they each swing one direction. I do have side brackets that would mount such a piece on each side of the windshield. How ever that may also mount those other gears for the 29-31. I believe someone thought this was for a Buick. He also was from Australia or England maybe from an imported Buick. I know they had imported Dodges in Australia. 

IMG_4643.thumb.JPG.a68b45f337f6705864f725245806d755.JPG