Lots of parts for sale 1920 up

Clane422

I'll offer $5 for the stuck, worn-out, 1957-58 oil/vacuum pump that you want $125 for.

Pete Phillips

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-1958-buick-Roadmaster-vacuum-Oil-Pump-1175268-nailhead-v8-GR-1-652/264421690149?hash=item3d90c2cb25:g:zaoAAOSwUvldOriR

Edited by Pete Phillips
Add link so people can see what I'm talking about. (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

Truthfully any offer greater than 25 would get it. I am open to any offer. I dont known the value of everything and normally do extensive research to try to provide people with parts that they have searched for at reasonable prices thats why i said open offers. someone with a 57/58 buick would know the value of it and I would think out of respect for your fellow man would offer a reasonable offer. Considering we are all essentially gear heads youd think we'd understand the need for a certain part...plus i just dont see the point of throwing something that old away , something that someone might need. I really wouldnt want to see any "old worn out stuck" relic go to a scrap yard. Im pretty sure thats what caused the price to sky rocket on old parts to start with.

Anyways let me do this again open to any reasonable offer and please keep the offers to ebay I'd rather do business where everyone is secured

Many do not like doing business with ebay.   A lot of members who frequent the board here, will offer their items to the community discounted if we buy them and terminate the auction on ebay.

In the years I have been buying and selling on this forum, I have not heard of one member having a raw deal from another.

And, all of the fees, etc. Dissapear

Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 8:44 AM, jackofalltrades70 said:

Many do not like doing business with ebay.   A lot of members who frequent the board here, will offer their items to the community discounted if we buy them and terminate the auction on ebay.

In the years I have been buying and selling on this forum, I have not heard of one member having a raw deal from another.

And, all of the fees, etc. Dissapear

Matt

I agree and would much rather do it business outside of ebay. But i have 200 parts listed and its hard to transfer picture so lol maybe use it as a catalog and everything purchased on here is way cheaper than itd be on ebay....because fees and all