sebastienbuick

American movie

5 hours ago, John348 said:

Don't forget the Godfather (my father had one of his cars in the street scenes) Goodfellows, A Bronx Tale, Raging Bull, and one of my favorite Deniro films is Sleeper, not well known due to a dark story line about a reform school in NYS. The street scenes on the West Side of Manhattan (Hell's Kitchen) were great. 

Thank you, I will look at this ;) 
I know the movie "godfather" but I've never seen
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, sebastienbuick said:

Thank you, I will look at this ;) 
I know the movie "godfather" but I've never seen

Some feel that the Godfather was one of the best Films ever made. Godfather II is very good if not better then Godfather 1, Godfather III was not good at all.

Raging Bull was about boxer Jake Lamotta, played by Dinero. II have not seen it in some time but I believe there was a real nice 39 Buick Phaeton in many of the scenes. Movie took place in the Bronx in the 40's and 50's. 

Edited by John348 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, John348 said:

Some feel that the Godfather was one of the best Films ever made. Godfather II is very good if not better the Godfather 1, Godfather III was not good at all.

Raging Bull was about boxer Jake Lamotta, played by Dinero. II have not seen it in some time but I believe there was a real nice 39 Buick Phaeton in many of the scenes. Movie took place in the Bronx in the 40's and 50's. 

Ok thank you, I did not know ;)