89 burgundy on burgundy Reatta coupe that I need to part ways with.

Marek

Hi all! I have a 89 burgundy on burgundy Reatta coupe that I need to part ways with. The car was originally my uncle's car and he gave it to me many years ago. It has about 82,000 miles on it. It has never been in an accident and has never seen a winter. The car has not been started in over 6 years. I know it needs the following: brake work - probably needs a new accumulator (the ABS light was always on, and I know this is a know issue); the car makes a clicking noise when started (not sure what that is); the headliner is sagging and needs to be redone; the driver side power window regulator needs replacing; I'm sure all tires, brake rotors and brake pads need to be replaced. Other than that, I don't think there are any other issues. I really don't want to junk the car given the limited number of these cars. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

I don't want to be critical........but like the post above,  I get phone calls and emails from people wanting to sell their Reatta.   I usually give them the link to the Reatta Buy/Sell .

I tell them they can post the car there with pictures and unlimited information for FREE and they seldom list the car there

If they really want to move the car,  tell us everything they can about the car, mileage,  where it is located, contact info and price.

I would think that most of the cars,  location is the most important, like the car above, they may not be drivable and who is going to ship a $2,500 car across the country.

• Ronnie changed the title to 89 burgundy on burgundy Reatta coupe that I need to part ways with.