Meadowbrook green vs. meadow green?

The color of meadow green is very confusing from what I’ve found. I  have a 52 Ford f1 in an original “green color” as seen a small silver of traces of under gaskets , code on glove box stamped plate states ‘N’, which is supposed to be meadow green . However the restoration color done in late eighties appears to be Meadowbrook Green as per DuPont color charts bulletin  21, not meadow green. As well many many Ford f1 truck restorations I’ve seen also have meadbrook not meadow green. Various authoritative sources offer conflicting information on which is the original color. Both colors appear on color charts of that era. Meadowbrook green which is discernibly a whiter, brighter and lighter color, or meadow green a darker deeper green. Anyone care to solve which is the true factory color for 1952 ford f1 truck ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

That’s correct Tom and thanks for that info! I’ve since done further research and purchased period color charts and confirmed that the color on my truck is indeed meadow green. Not meadowbrook although they are close.  This is a deceiving color as it changes quite a bit in different light. As all colors do I suppose. To make matters worse the ‘N’ color code stamped on the VIN plate is supposed to indicate vermillion the red color but mine like a lot of these trucks seems to be mistakenly marked incorrectly. Instead of the M for meadow green. Currently my truck is taken apart and bears no evidence of any red color anywhere. Thanks for reading. 

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the VIN plate codes on the 1950"s trucks. Some sources list "N" as Meadow green, but the parts catalog lists "M" as Meadow green. I suspect that the "N" stands for Meadow Green and the parts catalog has an error. There are many errors in the parts catalogs. If you want to be positive about this, you would have to go to the Archives and get the information.