8 estate cars for sale ... Prices Lowered !

Chris Johnson estate, located in New Milford Ct.

Chris was a dedicated boat and car collector, a good man and great friend. 

I know most of these cars..  They are in storage and its difficult to take photos.

1949 Chrysler town and  country convert ,maroon , has not been used in years, 3- cond. $69k

1951 Hudson Hornet covert. maroon ... nice #3 runs and looks good, wire wheels.. $42k

1956 Caribbean .. Needs attention.. solid not fully assembled ...........$20k

1957 Pontiac Star Chief convert. coral/white  nice #3 drives well    $42k

1964 Pontiac Bonneville convert .. White/white. 421 tri. power loaded, documented , rust free ! #3  $32k

1964 Catalina convert.. blue/blue Stunning.. Frame has been repaired . A solid#2  80k restoratio     $34k

1964 Olds. 98 convert.  White/ blue a very nice car ! runs and drives new... $22k

1967 Pontiac  GTO  covert..Red/Black  Decent driver not matching numbers.. Cond.# 3   $31k

The prices were set By Doug Seybold (of Buick fame)  He is a personal friend of the Johnson family..

I  can and will discuss these cars with any  serious buyer..

They are all priced to sell... Please be local or be willing to view this collection in person...

Chris was a good friend ... I'm listing the cars at his daughters request.. 

connauto@sbcglobal.net is my e-mail  you can leave a phone # as well.

Best Regards 

Frank.. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

It will help peek interest

Pique
verb

1. 1.
    stimulate (interest or curiosity).
    "you have piqued my curiosity about the man"
    synonyms: stimulate, arouse, rouse, provoke, whet, awaken, excite, kindle, stir, spur, intrigue, galvanize
    "his scientific curiosity was piqued"
  • Like 1

Ah.. The verb "Pique"  one of my favorites !

I'll try to take a group shot photo.. 

"Please be local and willing to view'"  was stated  in my ad..

They are well worth a personal look and drive...' I would never buy any car sight unseen!    Did it one time... NEVER AGAIN..

I will do my best to accurately and honestly describe each car via phone. 

New Milford CT. is located about 1.5 hours from NY city .. Hope this helps...

Frank..

Chris' collection includes several extremely interesting cars and boats of notable quality.

He loved touring - especially with Corinne his yellow 1940 Buick Century convertible coupe,.

and volunteered to assist in our Membership Tent at Hershey.

The Caribbean is loosely assembled but complete .. engine rebuilt.  not installed.. trans. in car .. this was a really a nice car and was in the restoration shop prior to Chris's death..

Please call me (or at least e-mail ) on this one.. I'd really like to see this one finished..   Marty is correct, Chris loved his boats , loved to drive his cars and was a devoted member of AACA.

I knew Chris well.. He certainly would have wanted AACA members to have an opportunity to purchase his collection prior to auction.......

Best Regards,

Frank.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, frank carangelo said:

The Caribbean is loosely assembled but complete .. engine rebuilt.  not installed.. trans. in car .. this was a really a nice car and was in the restoration shop prior to Chris's death..

Please call me (or at least e-mail ) on this one.. I'd really like to see this one finished..   Marty is correct, Chris loved his boats , loved to drive his cars and was a devoted member of AACA.

I knew Chris well.. He certainly would have wanted AACA members to have an opportunity to purchase his collection prior to auction.......

Best Regards,

Frank.

I would love to have driven Chris' 1940 Buick Century convertible coupe,

so similar to my 1941 Cadillac, 

and my 1937 Roadmaster 80C convertible sedan

10 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

I would love to have driven Chris' 1940 Buick Century convertible coupe,

so similar to my 1941 Cadillac, 

and my 1937 Roadmaster 80C convertible sedan

The 40' Century (now owned by Doug Seybold)  runs and drives exceptionally well.. The engine was balanced and blueprinted , taller gears installed as well as radial tire and suspension up-grades make this car comfortable at highway speeds... Chris used this as his primary tour car and logged thousands of trouble free miles

If i had to compare the car with yours... simply put, I would say it has the beauty of your "41 Cadillac with the performance of your '54  Cadillac..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, frank carangelo said:

The 40' Century (now owned by Doug Seybold)  runs and drives exceptionally well.. The engine was balanced and blueprinted , taller gears installed as well as radial tire and suspension up-grades make this car comfortable at highway speeds... Chris used this as his primary tour car and logged thousands of trouble free miles

If i had to compare the car with yours... simply put, I would say it has the beauty of your "41 Cadillac with the performance of your '54  Cadillac..

Than you Frank,

Dale and I have toured many, many thousands of miles with Chris and Corinne, Doug and Ronnie.

The '40 Century is truly an exceptional car, maybe not the performance and '50s panache of my '54, but an amazing car in its own right.

• frank carangelo changed the title to 8 estate cars for sale ... Prices Lowered !
  • 1 month later...