Window Question - 1934 Model 40

The Roadster did not have windows, it had side curtains, a frame with canvas stretched over it and isinglass (plastic) window. The holes in the top of the door are for the frame rods and the snaps along the top of the door are where the canvas attaches to the door. I looked for a good photo but could not find one right away, but a source for the side curtains is Mac's 

https://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_mercury_early/open-car-side-curtain-set-ford-roadster-tan-canvas-441580.html

There's a lot of detail work in sewing a set of side curtains, so I don't see that as expensive at all, from a labor standpoint.  Ask me to make a set of curtains for your teens touring car, I'm going to tell you it cost more than a new top, due to detail work.....

funny story..   the lock on the rumble seat was stuck..   finally got it opened and a full set of curtains and the boot for the roof was in the foot well.    So I am good.   I still cant find the Wind Wing glass for the '34 Roadster.   I have one..  and it is about 12" in length, all wind wing glass i can find online is about 16" which would not look right with the windshield size.