another con man?

WILLPOWER

I'm advertising for a WTB 1937 Packard 120 six wheeler nose, and I get a response from a guy whose E-Mail address is christophertyler@gmail.com. who supposedly lives in Florida.  He is a "Newbie" on the A.A.C.A. site using the name jerryz. He says that he has what I want, in excellent condition,  for $35,000, and that I should send the money thru an "account wire transfer", such as Western Union, and he wants my address. The price includes shipping. He sends a picture to me, below, of a 1937 Packard 120, without side mounts, which is actually being brokered by a company named Daniel Schmitt & Co.,  in St. Louis, Mo., for $37,500. The picture is right from a Hemmings ad.  The car, obviously, doesn't belong to him. I don't know about his reading comprehension skills. I don't want a complete car, unless it's significantly less than $35,000. I called him out on it and told him that I knew who really owned the car. I asked him to explain himself, and I haven't heard back from him. There seems to be no shortage of scammers. I also told him that if I am wrong about him, I would be happy to apologize. I don't think that's going to happen. Just an F.Y.I.

64292428-770-0@2X.jpg

Edited by WILLPOWER
clarification, add photo (see edit history)