Boneyard 88

GENEG

I just found an 88 Reatta at a salvage yard.  I grabbed a working antenna, dash/defroster panel, & and maf sensor.  What else should I pursue for my "new" to me 1990?    The interior is pretty clapped out, its been converted to a std master cylinder & the trunk cylinder is removed.  Thanks

The dash parts will not interchange with your 1990

1988 -89 Reatta had the CRT dash......1990 -91 the CRT went away and your radio and HVAC controls are no longer on the CRT

What will work are parts from  1990 - 93 Riviera almost everything is the same except the Riviera had wood grain trim...which some Reatta owners have used on their cars.

Exterior body parts, interior (except dash as noted by Barney), rear lens, front lamps, wheel speed sensors, front license plate holder, most engine parts, mirrors, fog lamps, fuses, rear license plate light connectors.  There's a multitude of small plastic parts worth taking.

4 hours ago, harry yarnell said:

What's a 'trunk cylinder'?

Harry I think he means the trunk lock cylinder.

Yes, I did mean the trunk lock cylinder.  Mine is ok, but in reading thru postings, it sounded like something to have as a spare.  My antenna works fine, my dash/defroster panel (base of windshield) is fine & maf works well.  I just grabbed things that looked good to have on hand. Also got 1 wheel center cap & the owners manual.  I'll probably go back on Saturday to harvest more.  I'll pull the front & rear turn signals & the fog lights as well as headlight parts as spares.

The clapped out interior is the 88, NOT my 90! 

Are the relays, brake switch, dimmer switch worth grabbing or are they the same?

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:11 AM, GENEG said:

I just found an 88 Reatta at a salvage yard. What else should I pursue for my "new" to me 1990?    Thanks

Especially because it is a 1988 - you should grab the V.I.N. and provide to Barney and the forum.  The car is clearly not coming out, and what if it is a very early car? 

Thank you