Sign in to follow this  

Need to figure out what these bumper guards are for

Recommended Posts

Sorry for 3 ID posts in a row, but I was visiting my car-buddy and brother-in-law, and he asked for my help in identifying a few parts he doesn't recognize for sure. Since he is always helping me out with my car projects, I want to help him. 


He has a pair of really cool big old bumper guards, which remind me of the guards found on Cadillac front bumpers of the early 1950's. Sorry about the lame photo, but we were knees in parts, and getting tired from climbing over everything. 


Do you recognize it? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this