64Nail

Rear coil springs...where to buy??

So... it seems that there is only front springs available for my 1964 Riviera.

Anyone have a source for rears?

Also looks like the centre link isn’t available... just rebuildable

The $fun$ continues!

Got all four of mine from Coil Spring Specialties. Great service, decent price, and turnaround was good as well.

I have a used center link from a 52K mile '64 Riv. if interested. The ends are nice & tight like new.   I will install grease fittings so it should NEVER wear out.  The ONLY THING I have to caution about is to ONLY USE A HAND GREASE GUN WHEN LUBING.   If a high pressure gun is used, like at most oil change places & garages,  it will blow it apart.

Would be the same if you had yours rebuilt.  The center link was NOT provided with grease fittings from the factory for this reason since it doesn't require the same amount of movement that other suspension components use/need.

Tom T.

2 hours ago, jframe said:

Got all four of mine from Coil Spring Specialties. Great service, decent price, and turnaround was good as well.

2 hours ago, jframe said:

Thanks Jframe

i just ordered springs from Coil Spring Specialties 

• Like 1