Sign in to follow this  
tentenths

What

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, 1912Staver said:

I am afraid the Canadian guy is deep in a mess of his own making. Huge disappointment to many Canadians of all stripes.

Greg in Canada

pass

Edited by tentenths
not suitable (see edit history)
  • Like 2

When I first heard there was a crisis at the border I thought it was all those celebrities whom were going to leave the US for Canada on November 5th. Imagine my surprise to learn it was the border where Davy Crocket was shot 150 years ago.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mercer09 said:

And Apple is not our largest company, never was

INDEED IT WAS LAST YEAR......................!

I was only 50% wrong, but I was 50% right, I can live with that :)

-Ron

• Like 2

Just shows how well you can do selling computers to people who do not like computers.

• Like 2

Apple took Napster, which was stolen music shared for free online as mp3 files, and turned it into ITunes with downloads of songs only $1. That is very attractive compared to buying CD's for $14 each back then. Plus legitimate not stolen music. Millions of $1 song downloads.

That was a smart business development idea. Make tons of money with millions of small transactions. Before that you had Apple selling Macintosh home computers. And Sony had the Walkman. Apple could then sell the Ipod, but the real revenue stream was the song downloads that followed.

• Like 1

When I first heard there was a crisis at the border I thought it was all those celebrities whom were going to leave the US for Canada on November 5th. Imagine my surprise to learn it was the border where Davy Crocket was shot 150 years ago.

Just curious Bernie, did you corner the market on buying short bus's????????????????????

you know, to give the celebs rides across the border.....................

:)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mercer09 said:

Just curious Bernie, did you corner the market on buying short bus's????????????????????

you know, to give the celebs rides across the border.....................

I wasn't driving with a bunch of bad acters.

and I couldn't get Patrick Stewart to drive the lead bus.

Picard.jpg.f6c655f26ac7bfba190c7a6a5768267b.jpg

I am impressed that this thread could proceed without negative comments, personal attacks, and general overall criticism today. It kept on topic about economics, trade, and political leaders........BRAVO! But it still pains me to have any comments of a political nature here, as this is the only place on the internet that hasn’t been polluted with negative comments and issues. PLEASE, while I have enjoyed this thread........let it die just the way it is. I enjoyed the comments in their entirety. Ed

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, edinmass said:

I am impressed that this thread could proceed without negative comments, personal attacks, and general overall criticism today. It kept on topic about economics, trade, and political leaders........BRAVO! But it still pains me to have any comments of a political nature here, as this is the only place on the internet that hasn’t been polluted with negative comments and issues. PLEASE, while I have enjoyed this thread........let it die just the way it is. I enjoyed the comments in their entirety. Ed

I am too. I got this for saying much less in may. 

And I might add that you can't talk about the future of our hobby, the future of the type of gasoline we use and will use in the future, air pollution, Legislation that effects car owners, the economy and how it effects our hobby. All these things are controlled by the politicians. Talk about policy and which politicians effect us and you get what I got.

Tread lightly on this site folks.

Penalty

• Given 10 points which will never expire.
  • Content moderated - 29 days and 23 hours

Note for member

you broke the forum rules with your political comments. 

Do it again and you'll be banned.

Edited by Pfeil (see edit history)