Parting out 1937 dodge sedan

37rust

I am parting out a 1937 dodge sedan. It is in rough condition(rusted out), but several good restorable items.

Rear windows and garnish trims, quarter windows with garnish trim, front and back seats. rear ash trays, and grab handles.

transmission, rear end, drive shaft, doors(very rusted) stainless trim.

If there is any interest, please PM me for more details.

You're positive it's a 37?  I ask because I need a front floor pan (both sides) for my 36 sedan.  Also front seat tracks which are rusty at the mounting flange due to a leaking cowl seal, windshield seal, or maybe even something else.  From what I see on line 35 & 36 share parts but not 37.

Pete, 

I saw floor pans and some other parts on thee internet at some hot rod parts guys and also The Plymouth Doctor, but I'm not sure that he is still in business. Usually the pans are the full left or right side. If it's just the fronts you may be able to make some patches for them. My driver's side in front of the battery was shot too. Google floor pans for '36 Dodge or Plymouth to see what comes up. Remember that all these new replacement parts are handmade and will probably not fit right and may need extensive work to fit, but they may be better than nothing. I have some extra seat tracks, they too need a little work and are missing the lock lever springs but I think that can be remedied. The windshield seal, on the body, will probably have to come from Steele Rubber. If your toe boards are bad I have a couple that may need a little work.  Be glad you don't need rocker panels, they're a whole other story!

Edited by jpage (see edit history)

I am putting a hold on selling parts from the 37 dodge sedan until I get a better idea of what I need to keep for my project. 

I got ahead of myself. 

There will be some parts for sale later, but I need more time to be sure that I keep what I need. 

Thank you

John, 

i can take pictures of the molding for you. 

it will not be a complete set, as i needed the trim pieces from the front end.

All 4 doors, and the rear quarter molding is complete, and in good condition if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...