1936 Buick front fenders

squire_steve_

On 8/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, squire_steve_ said:

Does anyone have front fenders for a 1936 Buick they would like to sell? Any condition considered. My passenger side might be too far gone. 

Thank you 

Steve 

Steve, is your Buick a 40 series? and where are you located?

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, sagefinds said:

Hi Steve,

I have a right front for a 36 Roadmaster,it will need some work but no major rust issues. Your post doesn't give a series. If interested PM me with your email and I'll send pics.

Steve

Sorry. Yes I need one for a series 40. I’m new to this forum so I keep messing up. Haha. 

Thanks for reaching out. 

34 minutes ago, squire_steve_ said:

Yes. It is a 40 series. And I am in Northern California. 

Thank you 

Have you checked with Dave Tacheny? He parts out `36-`41 Buicks, he is in Minnesota 763 427 3460 M-F 5-7pm central. Also in the Buick Buy/Sell section pg 1, close to the bottom of the page, "NOS and used parts 1936 GM cars", he is in Waco, Tx. I just bought some things from him, he does have a couple `36 Buick 4dr 40 series. I didn`t really look at the condition of the front fenders but both cars front fenders are on them. Like you, he is a "Newby", he may not have been back on since his posting, so send him a PM. I have his phone number also if you need it, Leonard is his name. Got any pictures of your car to post? I have a 40 series coupe.   Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pont35cpe said:

Have you checked with Dave Tacheny? He parts out `36-`41 Buicks, he is in Minnesota 763 427 3460 M-F 5-7pm central. Also in the Buick Buy/Sell section pg 1, close to the bottom of the page, "NOS and used parts 1936 GM cars", he is in Waco, Tx. I just bought some things from him, he does have a couple `36 Buick 4dr 40 series. I didn`t really look at the condition of the front fenders but both cars front fenders are on them. Like you, he is a "Newby", he may not have been back on since his posting, so send him a PM. I have his phone number also if you need it, Leonard is his name. Got any pictures of your car to post? I have a 40 series coupe.   Tom

Tom. 

Wow! That is a lot of help. Thank you. 

Could you give me his phone number please? I’ll call that other spot but Texas is closer to me. 

Yea this is my third Buick and I’m really regretting not joining this group way sooner. I appreciate all the help. 

Steve

2 hours ago, pont35cpe said:

Hey Tom 

i did find that post and messaged him. Hopefully he’s checking it. 

Steve

• 1 month later...