Harlie123

1923 Buick radiator cap

I have what I think is a 1923 Buick radiator cap, my uncle passed away last year and I cleaned out the garage, this belonged to his fathers car, he used to have a luxury car service back in the days, I have no idea of it value, maybe some one can give me an idea or put me into someone who is after one, thank you

the item is in Australia 🇦🇺 my uncle lived in Wagga Wagga 

62DC31CA-CF9F-4C2A-B60B-77BAB1CDEEAE.jpeg

If that is an original and not a repro it is quite valuable. Do your research online for Willys Knight. I got over $250 for this original a while back.

wk2278.JPG

Oh thank you for that, this one is original, it was my uncle who passed away last year at 90, it was his fathers who drove luxury taxis, but for some reason the family thought is was a Buick, I don’t know if there would be many owners of Willy knights in Australia, it’s a pretty rare car, I’m thinking, if you know of anyone, it is original, my son cleaned it 

I have found a Bonnet emblem as well as the radiator cap, does anyone know if the Bonnet Mount is off a Willy’s Knight also? 

5AE987A7-A901-4015-B71A-C0E560E01AA8.jpeg

How much do you want for the Willys 4 cyl ornament ?   Thanks  obsolete@p[nc.com.au 

You will have better luck selling your items by changing the posting name after the experts have helped you ID the item for sale.  

• Thanks 1