I can not reset my password for my  michaelgwolfe@ptd,net email--- keeps saying check email including spam and junk folders which I have. Email never shows up.Tried this 6 times to no avial really frustrating !!!!!

Michael Wolfe

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

That is not the email address you used to sign up as Mike60. Check your other email addresses.

Ronnie I know this email address for Mike60 as I set this one up so I could ask the question about not getting the password on my michaelgwolfe@ptd.net when I requested forgot password and then it said password reset successful on the forum and to check my michaelgwolfe@ptd.net address for further instructions to reset password.  The I nstructions have never come to this email.    Mike

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)

Mike,

I can see that you have another account "michael wolfe" that is associated with the email address michaelgwolfe@ptd.net. You registered that account on July 31 and have never used it since.  It is basically an empty account with no posts.  Is there some reason that you need to get a new password for that account when you are already posting under the username Mike60 on the forums?

I can't explain why you aren't getting the emails at michaelgwolfe@ptd.net to change your password for the "michael wolfe" account. I would recommend that you continue posting under the username Mike60 to avoid confusion.