ID these Pre War Cars

TerryB

This is a real photo postcard for Whirl’s End State Park in PA, now known as World’s End State Park.  From 1936 to 1943 it was known by the Whirl’s End name due to the whirlpool created by the creek that flows through the park (thats your PA history lesson for the day).  Ok, so now we move on to the task of naming the year and make of the cars in the photo.  One is easy, the rest might take a little work. I like these period photos as they show the cars in their natural use state. No wide white walls, no excess ornamentation, not much paint shine, just everyday wear and tear condition.  Enjoy!

378E54D5-9891-4360-9B02-6B4C657864AE.jpeg

20 minutes ago, The 55er said:

Second from left is a 1938 Chevrolet, third one from left behind the tree is a 1936 Plymouth. I'll leave the other two to the pre-war experts!

Third from left, I think you have the wrong one in this manufacture’s family.  Year is correct.

11 minutes ago, The 55er said:

I think you guys are right about the third one being a 1936 Dodge. I'll officially (or unofficially!) retract my  identification statement from the previous post. 

Ok, no points lost 😀.  The far left car and far right car are tough in that they are only partial views