mothboss

1929 Franklin 130 length and width

Hi all,

Would anyone happen to know a rough bumper to bumper length and fender to fender width of a 1929 Franklin 130?

I'm considering the car advertised below and need to make sure it will fit in my garage

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 2.55.34 PM.png

ask to see the vid of it running and driving.  Something doesn't sound right at all.

I will try to measure mine tomorrow.

The chrome and paint are worth the price of the better deal.

I get 185 long by 70 wide. With the rear mount spare.

Thank you odat for the dimensions; looks like it would be a fit!
The one in Oregon looks like a really good deal, and thanks for sharing! I do not doubt that chrome and paint on a project car would put me above the 15k mark easily and quickly. Unfortunately that one is pretty far over my project car budget :-/ I'm planning on spending 5k or less for a car, which leaves me with a few k left to get started on a driver quality overhaul with lots of sweat equity :) 

Mothboss, where are you located?  I've got two Franklin projects in the $5000 range here in Pennsylvania.  Good luck in your search regardless.

The cars I am looking at are not runners, but you bring up a good point Brooklyn. There a chance some of these were parked for expensive reasons decades ago. Not being able to hear one run and drive is a risk for sure. Good news is I learned there is a whole lot to like about Franklins from your car search thread earlier this year :)

Scott, I’m located in Gainesville Florida, what would you be interested in selling?