Gigantic Literature Sale-Hershey! Tuesday!

I’m disappointed Steve didn’t make a cameo appearance!  Having him being chased down the hallway with Jason and the machete would make me want to spend a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mark McAlpine

Marion & I are looking forward to the Library's Yard Sale.  We always find some neat stuff.  The prices are always great, so an additional 20% off will be awesome.  I hope they sell everything at the sale--not only will it raise funds for the new building, but it will be that much less stuff to move to the new building in the spring.

19 hours ago, aspares said:

Can you still purchase items on other days? We wont be at Hershey till Wed.

@aspares, thanks for your interest in the event! We may be able to accommodate your request, but it is entirely dependent on how busy we are. The books on the shelves in the reading room will be immediately accessible regardless of how busy we are. The literature will be in a different location, requiring one of the staff to be present. 

If the weather is really good, foot traffic in the library is usually lighter. When it rains, it can turn into a packed house. We are more than happy to grant you access to the sales items, so long as we are able to. One more thing to add is that, in order to keep things fair, we will have to honor the event pricing and are unable to offer any further discounts.

If you can, I would suggest coming first thing in the morning when we open at 8am or giving us a call to see how busy things are because, believe me, I definitely want to show you around! 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never been to the sale but a literature vending friend of mine said since I sell the volume of literature I do,  I really need to make it this year.   The video looks very tempting.  I especially like the bundles idea,  That would make shopping quicker and easier as I usually buy in bulk.  Still torn.  I actually have money to buy a car this year and that swap meet with stuff(cars)  just arriving is really calling me.  Stretching my legs after the 6 hour drive isn't a bad thing either.