Lincolin V8 - V12 Timer.?

Cokekid

That appears to be a K.R. Wilson distributor tool for Ford V8s.  The V12 units are different.  I have a Lincoln one, and I also just got a copy of the 1994 magazine article written by Jake Fleming as to how to setup the distributors for the Lincoln V12s.  I never did see the article on line anyplace, might be a copywrite issue.  The club offers the old magazines at very reasonable prices to get the information.  The instructions I got when I purchased my unit aren't very clear, written by typewriter and faded over the years.  Someone actually was selling the tool instructions at one time on eBay.  

Larry,

Appreciate the info about this forum and I signed up for the Ford Barn but was unable to find anything about my problem. I will keep returning to that forum as you never know what will show up.

Ray 500

I have  copies from Nov-Dec 1994 and Jake discusses how to do the testing using a Dwell Meter. I also have this tester which is for a V8.

Many moons ago (1990) I asked one Tech advisors Paul Clancy about these two testers and he wrote me back explaining all about the metal tester.

I hope this letter is large enough for everyone to read. I must have used it, If so I cannot remember what size bulb that was used

Thanks guys for replying to my question.

LINCOLIN V8 TESTER DSC 03848.JPG

P.CASEY LETTER 001.jpg

P.CASEY LETTER #2 001.jpg