Looking for 19" wire wheels for 1932 Packard 903

vintagerodshop

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, alsfarms said:

Does the 903 use the same 7 lug pattern as the earlier Packard, Franklin and Nash cars?  Are the lugs exposed (small hubcap) or covered (large hubcap)?

Large hubcap with bolts out of view.  Same look as Franklin, but rim width and/or  bolt pattern may be different (would would have to investigate). 

• Like 1

I will have a search of my spare parts.  I have had both 1930 big series Nash and also 1929 big series Nash.  Both these cars used the 7 lug "Packard style" wire wheels.  The lug pattern is the same also.  I have had a couple of sets and some partial sets of wire wheels for both series of Nash.  The 1929 Nash had small hub caps with the 7 lugs exposed.  The 1930 Nash had large hubcaps with the 7 lugs covered.  I will dig around and see if I have any spare and extra wheel pieces.

Al

My wheel stuff, 7 lug, is in fact the same as used by Packard on the Standard 8 series.  The 8 lug wheels are used on the Super 8 series cars.  I have a set of 8 lug disc wheels, from a Packard, but no 8 lug wire wheels or wheel centers, sorry...

Al 

• 1 month later...