1965 Thunderbird. "SOLD"

Older restoration,  about 10 years ago. Most everything replaced or rebuilt. Original miles were just over 59K. Runs a drives well. Orig. 390 and Trans. Power steering and brakes. Everything else manual. Only has about 4K since restoration. I would like 9500.00

I am about 2 hours from Hershey. 

20190531_184031-1.jpg

20190604_192206.jpg

Edited by CTCV (see edit history)

14 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

It's a good looking car.  Someone was looking for a 64 not long ago and I mentioned yours ,  but they never responded back.  Good luck.  

Not to take away from the owners of 64s but 65s were the first years for front disc brakes and sequential taillights. The taillights no big deal but I think the disc brakes were a valuable upgrade. Thanks for passing the word.

10 hours ago, deaddds said:

Any interior photos or rear angle? As a kid my friends dad had i think a 63 but cant remember for sure how much difference there was.

The car is stored back in my garage. Tucked in kind of tight to get a good rear image. Please do a search to see what the tail looks like. Not even close to a 63. But here is an interior shot of my car.

20190604_192143.jpg

20190604_192106.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deaddds said:

Any interior photos or rear angle? As a kid my friends dad had i think a 63 but cant remember for sure how much difference there was.

63 is alot different,   there was a total redesign for 64, which carried over with light changes to 65.  Seems anyone interested in a 64 would also scope out 65's as cosmetically they are very very close,  66 they redesigned them somewhat,  and I don't think look nearly as good as the 64-65.  

Of course then again 67 was a total change which many Tbird collectors probably view as the end of the era as they started bloating them out and even turned them into a 4 door. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

• 3 months later...