New Member Introduction

Good Day to all, I am new to the AACA site. Call me Pooch (everyone else does)
My car is a 1926 Buick Master six ... I'm calling it a "1 of custom 3 door"

When I first got the car it was a rolling chassis with a couple of doors & a pile of parts. It had been running a sawmill in Springville NY for many years. Initially I had to cut off about 200 lbs of frame work off the back of the car...probably used to mount some part of the mill... then I ground it clean. It was a long process trying to save this car. I built it to the present condition trying to keep the old car feel. I posted  pictures so you can get a better look... 

The front cowl, hood, front clip, Motor, transmission, chassis, compete drive train, braking system, doors, wheels & rear bucket are all original.. The splash pans, running boards Body sub-frame, cab floor, rear inner wheel wells & rear body side panels are fabricated. The 3rd door is modified for rear seating access & "B" columns are fabricated from structural steel. Complete new wiring harness.

Year: 1926 VIN : 1514711 ...Model: #47 master Six 128" wheel base...Engine: 223 in line six 

I spent a lot of time trying to get this running & discovered that someone jammed in a distributor off a 71 Maverick...after replacing the points I actually got a spark...With the help of club members here I was able to get my marvel carb functioning & fire it up. Its great to find a group of folks that actually know something about these cars.

My other vehicle is a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck

buick wheel1a.jpg

buick wheel 1.jpg

26 buick reg transfer back KIMG0104.JPG

26 buick reg transfer front KIMG0103.JPG

buick KIMG0071.jpg

buickKIMG0101.jpg

buickKIMG0100.jpg

buickKIMG0099.jpg

buickKIMG0098.jpg

buickKIMG0097.jpg

buickKIMG0096.jpg