1917 Dodge brothers Touring question

I have a couple question's

1)  Is there any particular way to get Fuel gauge float assy out of tank ?  I unscrewed the cap with glass removed gasket and the needle and face are stuck so I slowly took a razor blade around the entire face plate and got separation but the face plate started to bend when I put a little force to get it out of the tank. Ideas?

2) what is Cyl head bolt torque?

3) what modern grease to use for fan blade bearing and suspension points

4) tire pressure ?

any help appreciated, trying to get my dads 17 driving out on road again

2)    The torque wrench was invented in 1918 but did not become common until the mid to late 30's.  Here are three charts, not Dodge specific but may help.  Most manuals suggested that they should be tightened enough to not leak but to not break.

cyl head torque.jpg

torque.jpg

TorqueChart_JPG.jpg

Hi Jay,

No it was a Senior winner in the 80's and my dad had it driving up till 2009 and his passing in 2012 which I got it then and a dummy I did not drain it, so the other day I decided to clean it up and get running again, I drained it after stirring  a small scribe in drain hole it flowed ok and the sludgey gas was at bottom i then poured 3-4 more gallons in slosshed it around and it came out pretty clear so your probably right about the cork, so I guess I will be buying a new face and needle from meyers dodge parts after I mutilate it coming up and maybe a new cork only after cleaning the gears if they free up 🙏 otherwise a whole new float assy yikes. I figured I would disassemble the vac fuel tank and clean that as well as lines also.before a attempt to fire it up maybe new radiator hose and belt. any ideas of what i can pour in it to clean it better and avoid taking the tank out since it will most certainly crack or chip the beautiful gas tank and clamps if I have to remove it?

Thanks

Rich