Jiffy Johns for Flea spaces

KRK Sr.

I am pleased to tell everyone about new local Toilet provider I found for the flea spaces. I just booked two toilets with them after seeing one of there toilets at a job site here in Mechanicsburg, PA. The price is way less than the other two major suppliers of jiffy johns!

Price is $80 plus tax. They have been in business for 4 years and had 1 toilet at Hershey last year. I am glad I found them! They are about 7 miles from the event. Call Jennifer today and you too can save up to $50.00 or more for each unit... Karl

Jennifer Craig  TILLETTS INC.

Portable Sanitation Manager

245 N. Lincoln Street

Palmyra PA 17078

717-838-9664

www.TillettToilets.com

I

Same here Bob.  Not quite as long but it's been  years, and I believe the price has remained constant for us for long time now.  No doubt the market is very competitive and the area is flush with choices.

Terry

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Venders, I have nothing to gain from Tilletts, I just have found that when Hershey's toilets retired a few years I went from $85 to over $115, then quoted $140 per unit from one of the big guys. If you are happy, keep your current toilet vender. Warning: the toilet I saw in my neighborhood was PINK. If that's a problem for you.... waste more money for a green one. I will waste my savings on Pizza in the Chocolate Field. Karl

IMG_2743[1].JPG

• Thanks 1