Sign in to follow this  
dalef62

A great video from the National Crosley Meet in Wauseon Ohio July 11-13 2019

How many of your Crosleys did you bring there? That was a great video. Thanks for posting it....

Got sucked into watching the whole thing. What a knowledgeable person being interviewed. And so many Crosleys. Thanks for posting. 

I took my 1949 Hotshot and my brother in law took his red FOR.  You can see both of them in the video.  My is the second one in line early in the video with the towel on the hood with a birthday car on it and his has the doll leaning on the front bumper.  The Crosley meets are a ton of action packed fun!

Nice video.  We went camping and found this in the camgrounds barn.  Built in 1957 as a 1/2 scale Stutz Bearcat with 51 Crosley running gear.

Returned with help and after 4 days is was running and driving with the owner smiling from ear to ear.Bearcat.thumb.jpg.e16db12321cf1d1f1eeb8f943e583701.jpg

2 hours ago, Paul Dobbin said:

Nice video.  We went camping and found this in the camgrounds barn.  Built in 1957 as a 1/2 scale Stutz Bearcat with 51 Crosley running gear.

Returned with help and after 4 days is was running and driving with the owner smiling from ear to ear.Bearcat.thumb.jpg.e16db12321cf1d1f1eeb8f943e583701.jpg

Paul, we have a class for modified at Crosley Nationals.   We would love to see it there

22 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

Got sucked into watching the whole thing. What a knowledgeable person being interviewed. And so many Crosleys. Thanks for posting. 

Don't know how knowledgeable, but thanks.  We had almost 170 Crosleys on the grounds this year.  Record turnout for cars and people, record participation in events, big increase in flea market vendors, increase in banquet attendance, etc. Nothing but superlatives for the meet.  Announced the 4th youth project. What a great group of people!!  Check the club website www.crosleyautoclub.com