Our club and hobby has lost a great friend. Tom Overfield passed away Saturday, July 13, 2019 in Kent, Ohio. A friend to anyone in need, mentally and physically, Tom was there to help us with our problem Lincoln’s. I lost a great friend, the club lost a fountain of knowledge. Our thoughts are for Patricia and his family.        John Murphy

Wow, very sorry to hear that, I had the pleasure of meeting Tom a couple years ago at the LZOC swap meet in Lancaster.  Thanks for passing along the info, John!  

Tom was a frequent contributor to this Forum and his knowledge and expertise will be missed. I never met Tom, but read his posts on the Forum.

Tom was one of the many valuable voices of experience here on this forum.  I am thankful for his contributions.  Thank you for sharing with us.

Posted (edited)

I am glad Tom was able to enjoy his car and realize some glory with the awards it properly received. I visited with him at the 17 Kalamazoo Extravaganza, 

and was able to see his artistry in the restoration of his Cabriolet. The wood-grain dash was perfect, the car was as new, and he had a story for each 

repair. God Speed Tom, and thanks for the kindness you extended to me and I and certain, many others. 

tom.jpg

tt.jpg

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)
  • Like 2