Please ID year, make and model

Stephanurus

i'm going with a 1942 Dodge (base model) with that short upper side fender moulding. If you look closely, there's also a short wrap-around moulding on the bottom front of the fender about level with the top of the hubcap that 1946's didn't have. Also the bumper guards in 1942 were larger and higher, the tops were almost level with the bottom of the headlight. 1946 Dodges had a rear fender moulding above the wheelwell and I don't see one on the car in question. I'm guessing here, I wish there was a better picture

• Like 1

Every bit helps. This is the only picture of the car that I have. That’s my mom and aunt in the picture and I am trying to get a date from the image of the car. I don’t know whose car it is. It might just be random background traffic.

12 hours ago, The 55er said:

i'm going with a 1942 Dodge (base model) with that short upper side fender moulding. If you look closely, there's also a short wrap-around moulding on the bottom front of the fender about level with the top of the hubcap that 1946's didn't have. Also the bumper guards in 1942 were larger and higher, the tops were almost level with the bottom of the headlight. 1946 Dodges had a rear fender moulding above the wheelwell and I don't see one on the car in question. I'm guessing here, I wish there was a better picture

I agree with the 1942 Dodge identification. The '42 Dodge has the short fender molding. The car in question looks to have a 1941 bumper on it or at the least, the 1941 grille guards.

1942 Dodge sedan.jpg

• 1 month later...