1915 BUICK FOUR AT AUCTION

Terry Wiegand

Pete Phillips sent me a link to an upcoming auction in McPherson, Kansas on August 10, 2019.  I went up this afternoon and looked at the car and took a couple of photos.  I believe it is a 1915 C-35.  I talked with the nephew of one of the deceased owners of this car and he told me that they had the engine running in 2001.  From the windshield forward it looks to be fairly complete.  The body is totally shot.  This will be a parts only buy.  The auction website is - www.thummelauction.com

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

P7100512.JPG

I was told that it was a Studebaker.  Take a look at this Nash.  It is a 1926 Nash Advanced Six.  He said that his grandfather took this car in on trade in 1951 for a new Nash.  The interior on this car is in really nice condition considering the way it looks setting there.  I was also told that this car was not going to be sold at the auction.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

P7100514.JPG

• Like 2

Chris,

Thanks for the corrections on the Buick and the 'Nash'.  Bruce wasn't really sure about the model of the Buick and as you know there are cars all over the place.  Something tells me that this Buick might end up following you home😁.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

On 7/14/2019 at 11:31 PM, Terry Wiegand said:

Chris,

Thanks for the corrections on the Buick and the 'Nash'.  Bruce wasn't really sure about the model of the Buick and as you know there are cars all over the place.  Something tells me that this Buick might end up following you home😁.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

Terry,  I wish that Buick was following me home😢

Edited by ROD W (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...