ShawnLancaster

Need help ID'ing a few parts

I've got a few parts I'm trying a few people to help identify. They include a hardtop for a British? car, a Chevrolet car/wagon tent?, Steering column and two bumpers. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Shawn

IMG_9661 - Copy.jpeg

IMG_9663 (1) - Copy.jpeg

IMG_9664.jpeg

IMG_9666.jpeg

IMG_9656 - Copy.jpeg

For the bumper pair, the upper one looks like Karman Ghia front about 1970/71, maybe more years.

Not sure about lower of the two.

• Like 1

The hardtop looks like it is probably a factory option top rather than aftermarket. Factory tops are reasonably desirable , and sell for decent money; aftermarket tops have little value these days. 

Need some better photos to pin down an ID, but I would start with Austin Healy. Need a good side on profile photo.

Greg in Canada

The top reminds me of one for a Sunbeam Alpine but Greg is right that it could be for any of those little roadsters of that era.

Is there a steering box on the other end of the column? That might be better for ID'ing it...

Thanks for the notes .I'll see if I can get some better pics of the hardtop and the steering column next week and I'll post. 

Here's a rear pic of the bumpers to help ID the other one. 

IMG-9657.JPG

I'm guessing 1931 Chrysler CD8 for the steering wheel, here is mine, note three spokes, same controls, double ring around horn, grooves in rim, etc. Hub diameter seems smaller, so may be for the 6-cyl Chrysler CM6.

IMG_5349.JPG

Not for the CM6. The CM6 item is the same as 1931 Dodge, DeSoto and Plymouth item.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, Mark Wetherbee said:

The top reminds me of one for a Sunbeam Alpine but Greg is right that it could be for any of those little roadsters of that era.

Not Sunbeam Alpine, doesnt have the correct rear latches. 

Just a guess, but the top looks similar to a hardtop for a 50's Corvette.  Probably close, but no cigar.