Sign in to follow this  

I am cleaning out my storage and have lots of good stuff to sell. The list is too large to itemize individually but I will be happy to respond to Private Messages and send pictures to serious buyers . Below is a list of items for sale (all Riviera )

1. Dual quad air cleaners with lids for 64-66 

2. Faux wood steering wheels complete 

3. Headlight cathedrals for 65

4. Center link for 63-65  refurbished 

5. 64 KX engine complete and ready to install

6. 66 MT code 401 complete and ready to install

7. 3.07 rear end 

8. Carter dual carb set up for 65- completely refurbished by Sparky’s and ready to install 

9. 63 Riviera air cleaner refurbished 

10. Single snorkel chrome  air cleaner for 66 

11. Power antenna 63-65 

12. Complete wheel trim for 63-66

13. Stainless trim  66 windshield and rear glass

14. Steering column 72

15.Door panel interior chrome 66

16. Core Front bumper 66

17. Dual quad intake manifold 64-66

Many other parts too numerous to list . Don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll have several miscellaneous 65 parts in the next month as my car is just being completed .Email is kr118@aol.com

KReed

ROA 14549

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any original 65 only wheels for a Gran Sport Riv?

Thanks, Chris

On July 9, 2019 at 11:19 AM, cjp69 said:

Any original 65 only wheels for a Gran Sport Riv?

Thanks, Chris

Sorry Chris - do not have any . Going to Houston in a couple weeks to pick up my 65 GS and will have several nice xtraboices that I will have to offer , but unfortunately no wheels . 

KReed

ROA 14549

18 hours ago, kreed said:

Sorry Chris - do not have any . Going to Houston in a couple weeks to pick up my 65 GS and will have several nice xtraboices that I will have to offer , but unfortunately no wheels . 

KReed

ROA 14549

Ok, thanks Ken.  A friend of mine has been looking for a couple of the correct wheels for his 65, so I thought I would check.

You got me wondering on this one, what are "xtraboices"?

• Haha 1

On July 11, 2019 at 10:08 AM, cjp69 said:

Ok, thanks Ken.  A friend of mine has been looking for a couple of the correct wheels for his 65, so I thought I would check.

You got me wondering on this one, what are "xtraboices"?

If you don't know what an "xtraboice" is , you shouldn't own a Riviera !! 😄😄😄. Darn spellcheck decided that was a word when I meant to say " extra pieces "  . In the meantime , I will just keep my xtraboices . 

KReed

ROA 14549

• Haha 2

What is the condition and completeness of the #5 it KX engine ready to install. And most important price.  Paul

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:10 PM, kreed said:

If you don't know what an "xtraboice" is , you shouldn't own a Riviera !! 😄😄😄. Darn spellcheck decided that was a word when I meant to say " extra pieces "  . In the meantime , I will just keep my xtraboices . 

KReed

ROA 14549

Well if you change your mind and decide to sell your xtraboices, let me know, it sounds like if I am going to have a Riviera , I need to have one!  :>)

• Haha 1

You’re first on the list but don’t hold your breath - very hard to find 😆

KReed

ROA 14549 

• Like 1

Quick update - forgot to mention that I have a few NOS in the box ,never installed trishield, trunk bezels for 65 Riviera ‘s  and a couple very nice used bezels . The NOS bezels are $450 and the used ones are $ 300. Yes , that is a ridiculous price but try and find a good one.  Also have  a couple 8 pc rocker trim sets for 65 Riviera . PM me if you have an interest. Thanks 

KReed

ROA 14540

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kreed said:

Quick update - forgot to mention that I have a few NOS in the box ,never installed trishield, trunk bezels for 65 Riviera ‘s  and a couple very nice used bezels . The NOS bezels are $450 and the used ones are $ 300. Yes , that is a ridiculous price but try and find a good one.  Also have  a couple 8 pc rocker trim sets for 65 Riviera . PM me if you have an interest. Thanks 

KReed

ROA 14540

Here's a picture of one of the last two of these I have . NOS and gorgeous ! PM if interested . Thanks 

KReed

ROA 14549 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg