Mr Earl AKA Mr Buick

NEW1966

I think your garage is one of the best.  Too bad they didn't have categories.  Putting up your cool old Buick dealership against one full of rods and Pinups (especially the pinups) really isn't fair.  Kind of Like putting a Ferrari up against a Stanley Steamer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

You do know I meant your garage was like the Ferrari and theres is like the Stanley steamer. ;)  It's just not fair for them. 

or somethin like that 🤣

On 7/9/2019 at 12:54 AM, RivNut said:

I hadn't paid too much to the authenticity until, when viewing it this last time, I realized that you're displaying 48 star flags.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:51 PM, MrEarl said:

Thanks @auburnseeker   will be interesting to see how the voting does go. Like I said I never even realized you could vote.

Lamar, you have some STIFF competition from this photo that is on the Car Guy Garage website.  You may have an advantage with the authenticity of your flags having 48 stars but I'm not sure of that because I have counted the stars on that girls swimsuit dozens of times and I'm still not sure how many there are.  I think I'm going to go back and count them one more time. 🤣

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Lamar, you have some STIFF completion from this photo that is on the Car Guy Garage website.  You may have an advantage with the authenticity of your flags having 48 stars but I'm not sure of that because I have counted the stars on that girls swimsuit dozens of times and I'm still not sure how many there are.  I think I'm going to go back and count them one more time. 🤣

Owing to some photo-ambiguity, and for those easily distracted, swim-suit-star-counting might require a more "Hands-On" approach 😎

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, old-tank said:

Yuengling was my favorite beer for awhile in Allentown when JohnD1956 was buying! ;)  Thanks again!

There’s a wide variety of beers that could be my favourite under those circumstances (doesn’t have to be JD though).

• Haha 3