1932 Cadillac 355 Convertible Coupe For Sale

59 minutes ago, RTRyan said:

Well, I am the happy new/recent new owner of this car in the topic header.  Is it still 1932 Cadillac convertible coupe?  I have  3 grands for the rumble seat.  They will remember the first drive.   A few minor tune ups being done including a recoring of the radiator.  A 1932 Cadillac which set in storage for 40+ years and needs the radiator recored?  Outrageous.  It is a beauty and now is happy to be on the east coast with working wind wipers.  More questions to come and sources for parts.  Great car and great history thanks to recent caregivers. 

Yes, just saw.  My first post.  I was recently a Jag guy.  My 2013 CTS-V got me off Jags.

A really nice car at a good price.   Enjoy it and keep us posted with your adventures.

22 hours ago, RTRyan said:

Well, I am the happy new/recent new owner of this car in the topic header.  Is it still 1932 Cadillac convertible coupe?  I have  3 grands for the rumble seat.  They will remember the first drive.   A few minor tune ups being done including a recoring of the radiator.  A 1932 Cadillac which set in storage for 40+ years and needs the radiator recored?  Outrageous.  It is a beauty and now is happy to be on the east coast with working wind wipers.  More questions to come and sources for parts.  Great car and great history thanks to recent caregivers. 

Yes, just saw.  My first post.  I was recently a Jag guy.  My 2013 CTS-V got me off Jags.

Welcome to these forums and congratulations on a wonderful purchase!

Edited by 95Cardinal
removed duplicate text (see edit history)
  • Like 1