Sign in to follow this  
MrEarl

Framed Bronze Relief Buick Garage Scene

Surprised this is still available, considering bidding myself so as to have one for the house and one for the garage. I missed a couple over probably 20 years because I set my bid limit at $100. Finally threw a stupid bid at one and got it for just over a bill.  

Hope someone here buys it so I don’t have to explain “Don’t you already have one of those” when it arrives 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Surprised this is still available, considering bidding myself so as to have one for the house and one for the garage. I missed a couple over probably 20 years because I set my bid limit at $100. Finally threw a stupid bid at one and got it for just over a bill.  

Hope someone here buys it so I don’t have to explain “Don’t you already have one of those” when it arrives 

ok you talked me into it..I placed a bid on it

• Thanks 1

Good Luck!!! Will fit in well in your office.   I was wondering if the $82 BIN would go away if a bid got placed on it.

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

Good Luck!!! Will fit in well in your office.   I was wondering if the $82 BIN would go away if a bid got placed on it.

no it wont but I'll find room for it or build another building for all my stuff like you did...😉

• Haha 3

I already have one and like you Lamar, do not need another one.  They are nice though.

• Like 1