Sign in to follow this  
ARUCKEY

Possible Scam

Fellow trying to buy my engine named Bill Mike from Tallassee, Florida.  I asked for Paypal or Postal Money Order.  He replied back that bank can only do a Cashiers Check!

As you know, Cashiers are not very good!  Any one hear of this fellow.  I think it's a scam.

As the seller you tell him what the payment method will be, he doesn't tell you.... :angry:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

His name is Bill Mike?  Sounds like a real name alright.  Sounds like a guy that tried to sell me some parts named Mike Hunt.  Does anyone know a Mike Hunt?  Is there a Mike Hunt here?  Tell him there's no need to send a check now.  They usually say a friend who is going through your town will pick it up in about a week.  Tell him to just have his friend pay you in cash when he picks it up.  That will shut him up!  

Edited by marcapra (see edit history)

4 hours ago, marcapra said:

His name is Bill Mike?  Sounds like a real name alright.  Sounds like a guy that tried to sell me some parts named Mike Hunt.  Does anyone know a Mike Hunt?  Is there a Mike Hunt here?  Tell him there's no need to send a check now.  They usually say a friend who is going through your town will pick it up in about a week.  Tell him to just have his friend pay you in cash when he picks it up.  That will shut him up!  

Ha Ha, we used to call the local pool hall asking for Mike.

4 hours ago, marcapra said:

Porkeys.  Fine piece of cinema.