Have a friend looking to buy a '64 or '65 Riv.  Doesn't need to have A/C or 2x4's.  A really nice clean original driver that needs very little or no mechanical work. Needing very little or no body work. Paint needs to be decent & can be cleaned up to at least look  presentable.

Looking to be around 6-15K or more IF really nice.

Of course the closer to Ct. or N.Y. area a plus. Even Vt. Maine N.H. Pa N.J. or there abouts.

Tom T.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:28 AM, telriv said:

Have a friend looking to buy a '64 or '65 Riv.  Doesn't need to have A/C or 2x4's.  A really nice clean original driver that needs very little or no mechanical work. Needing very little or no body work. Paint needs to be decent & can be cleaned up to at least look  presentable.

Of course the closer to Ct. or N.Y. area a plus. Even Vt. Maine N.H. Pa N.J. or there abouts.

Tom T.

"A really nice clean original driver that needs very little or no mechanical work. Needing very little or no body work. Paint needs to be decent & can be cleaned up to at least look  presentable."

I guess my non-GS LX Riviera would be out of the question?

• Haha 1

Not at all Randall.  Any pics I can forward???  $$$$??? Options???  Of course etc, etc, etc.

Tom T.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, telriv said:

Not at all Randall.  Any pics I can forward???  $$$$??? Options???  Of course etc, etc, etc.

Tom T.

It is the one I posted back in June, here is a link to it …

1 of 454 LX non-GS ’65 Riv … Rare but Rusty

The problem with that one is it is NOT what you seem to be looking for.

However, I am game at around $10K as of right now.

There are pictures in that thread but if you want larger pictures sent, I can send them to your email address listed on the ROA roster if you want. Let me know if interested, or if it is more project than your friend is interested in.

Yeah probably too rusty for what he's looking for.

Tom T.

• Sad 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, telriv said:

Tom T.

Tom, how about the Red Riviera?

The price would be more than your guy has outlined.

Turbinator

6 hours ago, Turbinator said:

Tom, how about the Red Riviera?

The price would be more than your guy has outlined.

Turbinator

Some people just don't appreciate that Dynaflow hum.  

My friend is more into performance than a smooth trans.   He has a '65 Skylark GS that runs the 1/4 mile like around a 12.23ET.  This is with the TH300 & 3.23 rear gears. 

Tom T.

• Like 1

IMO, your buddy is not going to find a nice Riv that cheap. He is about 2-3 years too late.  20-25k will buy what he wants, but he is going to have to look hard. Otherwise, it's all pretty on the internet until it shows up...

• Like 1

Like I said more $$$$ for something nice. He's looking at a supposedly nice one for 26K.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:05 PM, RivNut said:

Some people just don't appreciate that Dynaflow hum.  

Understood.

turbinator

Telriv,

I have my 64 Riviera I'm thinking of selling.  It's a 425 Super Wildcat, number matching.  It's a pretty correct car.  Sunburst yellow, Saddle deluxe interior, ac, all window tint and all power window.  It does have 64 Wildcat Rally wheels.

Art

Hi Tom - have a friend that has a 64 KX - black with white interior - looks nice in pics but I haven't seen it .In Wisconsin . $ 32-35 K range . Let me know if any interest and I will put you in contact .

KReed

ROA 14549

I saw a 64 in Newark; the guy who owns it furnished cars for movie sets. He was asking around 11-12k but the car looked pretty complete. Dark blue if I remember. If you want send me your contact info and I'll stop by. It was there 2 months ago.