BobFrey

Pre war Chrysler parts

I have a rather large collection of pre-war Chrysler parts that I would like to sell or perhaps give away. My dad (Norm Frey) was a long time Chrysler collector and he enjoyed the pre-war Chryslers for many many years. He amassed a large collection of parts and some cars. I am wondering if there is any demand for the parts? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Looking to get familiar with values and also re-home as many parts as possible. If i can get a little money in return that would be great but my primary objective is to limit what gets scrapped out by finding someone who needs the parts.

This might also attract attention if you put it in the Chrysler forum on this site.

Welcome Bob,

Those of us in the Chrysler community are always needing prewar parts. 

I have a few things that I need... you may or may not have these but this should give you an idea of the junk we are looking for.

Drivers side mirror and bracket like in the first photo.

Bumper medallion in the second photo.

Purolator oil canister/filter like in the third photo. 

Trust me, if you post items on here for sale at a reasonable price, they will sell...

30 panel bruce 17.jpg

bumper medallion 1.jpg

Oil filter correct 4.jpg

I am interested in buying carburetors and carb parts.    Rand Broadstreet    broadstreetltd@msn.com     440-786-8141

Parts that are pre 1930 are hard to come by. Post some photos and we can help you ID them.

I remember Norm from my very first dealings with old cars. He guided me well through different areas of the hobby and was very nice to me when I tried to start a Detroit region of the WPC Club way back in 1970 or so. I am always interested in those era parts. If you could post your location, maybe one of us could visit and see what you have. Sounds like a trip I would LOVE to make and if they are near San Francisco, I am about 6 hours away.

John

8 hours ago, BobFrey said:

I have a rather large collection of pre-war Chrysler parts that I would like to sell or perhaps give away. My dad (Norm Frey) was a long time Chrysler collector and he enjoyed the pre-war Chryslers for many many years. He amassed a large collection of parts and some cars. I am wondering if there is any demand for the parts? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Looking to get familiar with values and also re-home as many parts as possible. If i can get a little money in return that would be great but my primary objective is to limit what gets scrapped out by finding someone who needs the parts.