ShawnLancaster

Unique Delco Distributor 1918? and Tool?

I'm still working though a parts find from Rhode Island that I bought in the fall. Looking for these to get back on some cars and going down the road.

1) Delco Distributor - last patent date is 1918. #5194 and then a 5 about an inch away.  On the back there's a number for the bracket: 29985 with a Swiss Cross? Interested in application. 

2) Not exactly sure what this is - looks like a bearing installer? 

Thanks in advance and more unique 1910-30 finds to be listed.  

Shawn

IMG_9510.JPG

IMG_9511.JPG

IMG_9512.JPG

IMG_9514.JPG

IMG_9515.JPG

IMG_9516.JPG

I do not find 5194 as a Delco distributor in any of my car catalogs, may be truck, marine, stationary etc. It is 1918-1920 era.

What size are the threads on the wheel puller?

Layden - do you mean what's the diameter? I can measure when I'm back in my warehouse on Wed.  Thanks, Shawn

I can measure the diameter of the hub puller, but have no way to measure the pitch. They are quite fine. 

Shawn,

Delco distributor 5194 was used on 1920-23 Cole. It was mounted on Delco generator 153.

Layden, the distributor is usually not listed in the distributor section of the catalogs because it is part of the generator 😉 

Check your catalogs for generator 153.

Peter

• Like 1

Peter R - Thank you so much - i'm glad to hear we were able to match it up.  I'll make sure it gets to a Cole owner.  

Leyden B - The diameter of the hub puller - the side it would screw on to is 3 1/2".  As stated before, I don't have a way to measure the pitch of the threads.  I'll sell for a reasonable price - PM me if interested.  

Thanks, Shawn