Recently totalled my car.

Mac48

I recently totaled my TC and been trying to find another.  I am looking for a yellow 89 8 valve.  The problem I am having is my car was in very good condition.  The body was completely straight with no dents, dings, or rust.  Except for the normal wear on the driver seat bolster and the arm rest being worn the interior was also in great condition.  The opera glass windows were perfectly clear and the headliner was clean and fully attached.  The black soft top had no issues at all.  If anyone has a car that is close to this standard I would be interested in buying it.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Mac48 said:

I recently totaled my TC and been trying to find another.  I am looking for a yellow 89 8 valve.  The problem I am having is my car was in very good condition.  The body was completely straight with no dents, dings, or rust.  Except for the normal wear on the driver seat bolster and the arm rest being worn the interior was also in great condition.  The opera glass windows were perfectly clear and the headliner was clean and fully attached.  The black soft top had no issues at all.  If anyone has a car that is close to this standard I would be interested in buying it.  Thanks.

Are you a member of TC America Club, if not, I can send you some cars that are listed for sale through the club.

We would appreciate you joining the club by contacting the club president at this address tcmaseraticlub@gmail.com

My member # is 4021.  I live in Beach Park, IL, that is on the Illinois/Wisconsin border by Lake Michigan.  If I can get enough information and pictures about a car I will be willing to fly or drive to look at it.  I will not buy sight unseen because as you know there is some much "fantasy" about the condition of our cars.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, Mac48 said:

My member # is 4021.  I live in Beach Park, IL, that is on the Illinois/Wisconsin border by Lake Michigan.  If I can get enough information and pictures about a car I will be willing to fly or drive to look at it.  I will not buy sight unseen because as you know there is some much "fantasy" about the condition of our cars.

I have a 1989 Yellow TC. Recent New A/C compressor, blows ice cold. Mileage unknown, but have a new uninstalled circuit board. Tire are in in good shape. Interior In good shape. New uninstalled car cover.  Needs to have Teves brake system, have an uninstalled Replacement. No body damage.

asking $4000 , obo.  Will send  more pictures, what do you want to see?     

dongtam69@hotmail.com

IMG_0213.JPG