63 wildcat

dlcoop

Have purchased a 63 Wildcat 2 dr hdtp. It is available for parts. I am using the seats for my car. The car has factory air. Manual windows.  Most parts are exterior.  Bumpers are driver quality and straight. Hood, doors, deck lid are all good.  Exterior trim is driver quality. The round trim pieces for the wildcat emblem are there. I will try to get them off in one piece. 

If you have a specific requirement let me know and I will check.  I will not have the car at my home until next week . I will load pics when I get it home.  Also there is no power train.  

Edited by dlcoop (see edit history)

Have the in my shop now.  Have included 7 pics of the car.  All sheetmetal seems to be in very good condition.  No rust (except surface is visable. It has the fatory tach (do not know if it works)  console etc. Has the rings for the wildcat emblems on roof.  Not show quality but not pitted. Front bumper is very good. (driver quality.  Grill and headlight bezels (has one extra) are very good. Only one piece of fender trim missing on rt front fender.  have 2 sets of the portholes for the fenders also.  If you have any requests let me know and I will look for you.

DSCN0470.JPG

DSCN0471.JPG

DSCN0474.JPG