Scottthecollector

Need help identifying rare car emblems

I've been collecting car emblems since I was about 10 years old and I've got a few I didn't take notes on at the time and now I can't identify the vehicle/model/make. I don't need to know the year necessarily but any of the other information would be a huge help. Thanks in advance!

IMG_20190627_191428849.jpg

IMG_20190619_195751055.jpg

The gold one with 3 dolphins over crown is Classic Renault, not sure of yr & model, maybe a horn button.

• Like 1

As mentioned the top one is from a Renault Dauphine (horn button). Can't recognise the other but somehow it resembles AHA Coachworks emblem but probably is something else.

• Like 1

Thanks drwatson and hanski, very helpful. I can't find any AHA Coachworks emblems or logos to match so who knows? I might have some more pictures to post in the future. 

AA - Austin America?

For the lower one try looking up Andy Hotton Associates.  I think they had different styles of emblems through the years.

The lower one is a 1974 or so Chevrolet El Camino hood ornament.

• Like 1

Does the oval one have broken glass in it? Can you show us the other side of it, please?

2nd one within circle is 1974 Chevrolet El Camino.

• Like 1

keiser31 thanks for that El Camino spot! The oval doesn't have glass - that's the shine from the car hood I have it mounted on. It's quite big, like maybe for a truck or bus company. Probably 6 inches across and 4 inches tall. 

It doesn't seem to be. Though faded, all the surface area looks as if it was chromed originally. I can't imagine there would have been any inserts in it. Here's one more I'm trying to figure out: 

IMG_20190731_171547024.jpg

The winged one is an interior badge mounted in the door skin in a British car. I can't recall which one but it might be an SS (that's I've been told years ago but I'm not totally sure).  The oval 'badge' may be not a badge at all - perhaps a cover moulding for a loudspeaker or..?