Sign in to follow this  

64 Riviera relay question

I do not have a manual  and was wondering what the relay that is on the terminal that the positive battery cable attaches to controls or operates.  My question is concerning the larger one of the two. 

A picture would help us to identify what you are referring to. 

Perfect.  I would send pictures but I don't know how and was unable to find any instructions how to.  I am continuing to learn new things and you are all great help with Nailheads.

Here is a quick instruction on posting a picture.

When making a post click on this button next to the black arrow.  

1855613371_forumpictureinstruction.thumb.png.926f2942d9326d784b251269fe58740a.pngthen choose your picture from your device

When the picture loads on the site it will show below that line with the arrow.   

If you want to put a picture in between what you write, place the cursor where you want the picture and click on the plus sign (+) that is shown on the file you just uploaded.   Otherwise what ever you upload will just be added after your last typed sentence.

There will also be a little trash can on the picture you uploaded.  If you don't want to post a picture you uploaded, click on the little trash can to remove it from the site. 

• Like 1

Great help as I do need it. Thank you.  But how do I put a picture from my devise?  I have apple phone.  I look forward to posting pictures of the progress I made with the good advise from this site.

I can't help with that.  I use the competitor for that phone, and a MS pc.  

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, 5632 said:

Great help as I do need it. Thank you.  But how do I put a picture from my devise?  I have apple phone.  I look forward to posting pictures of the progress I made with the good advise from this site.

There are a couple of ways to post pictures from your iPhone. You can transfer pictures from your phone to your computer and then using your computer to post to a thread.

But , it is quite simple to post directly from your iPhone. First it depends on whether you want to start a new topic or want to reply to a topic . After making your choice you just follow the steps. As you scroll down the page on or phone you will come to where you can add your pictures. It is highlighted and says " Click to choose files "  . Tapping on that brings up a selection of three choices [1] Take Photo or Video, [2] Photo Library , [3] Browse .  Pick one of those and then make your picture selection by tapping on the picture, it will automatically upload to your thread. The final step is to tap on "Submit Topic ".  

Hope that is of some assistance,

Loren

• Like 2