Sign in to follow this  
kreed

Put to good use

Our Senior Pastor's daughter is getting married today and they asked if they could use a few of our  cars for the wedding party to which we happily agreed . These 20 something kids didn't even know what a Riviera was - they do now . The bride and groom wanted the white 64 and the 8 bridesmaids and groomsmen doubled up in the other 4. Glad they got to be used for this happy event

KReed

ROA 14549

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 13

Where's the silver boattail?  

Generous. The more you give the more you get. Universal Law

Turbinator

16 hours ago, RivNut said:

Where's the silver boattail?  

Kept her home as the weather was a dicey and she has never seen the rain , at least yet . The underside is a pain to clean up particularly. The white 64 was their "get way car" from the dinner/dance  last night so picked that one up in a monsoon at midnight - -cleanup today . The others had been put up a few hours earlier . It was a fun day for us  and hopefully them too . 

KReed

ROA 14549

• Like 1

Friend of mine called me when I was working out of town a few years ago. Wanted to borrow the Riviera so he and his girlfriend could elope. I said you know where it is and where the keys are. It takes premium. I still have the car, he is still my friend, but he no longer has that wife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4